Information Collection and Usage
- We need to share your information to fulfil your product or service request.
- We wish to contact you with information about products and services, which we may do unless you “opt-out” of such communications by contacting us via the contact form.
- We believe it necessary to investigate potential violations of our terms of service.
- We believe it necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Blazon Apps service. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Blazon Apps products or services that require you to sign in.
Blazon Apps uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Blazon Apps. Blazon Apps is committed to protecting the security of your information and intrusts our third party vendors with securing and storing personal information and data. Internet data transmission, whether wireless or wired, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we can’t ensure the security of information you transmit to us; so accordingly you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Parts of the Blazon Apps web site and services are open to any online viewer. Any information that you post in these locations can be read, collected and used by anyone, and could enable others to send you unsolicited messages. Blazon Apps is not responsible for any publication or use of any personal information you choose to post in these locations, and so you should carefully consider how you use the services.
Changes and Updates